Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another 3 B update 2

Well it is now Tuesday and still no word from 3 B Tech. I sent them an email last night telling them that I wanted answers to my questions, but they have not had the decency to respond.
I did however get my confirmation email from the Better Business Bureau and they have forwarded the case to 3 B for their response. They have until Aug. 4 to respond to them. We shall see I guess. I suppose they won't answer and just let it close, but I on the other hand WILL NOT!
As I said in a previous post, there are several compliants against them on Ripoff Report clear back to 2006 I do believe. They also have not submitted a rebuttal on there either. IF they think they are in the right, why then are they not defending themselves? I know I would want to defend myself and my reputation if I had a legitimate business. Wouldn't you?
Ok, I'll be back soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Just stopped by looking for updates.

    You should post a clickable link to Ripoff Report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't for some reason get people to their website. I also found out that when I update on there it moves the post up, sooooo I have to search to find the posts myself. I did email Ripoff Report and told them my report # was not working for anyone including me.

    ReplyDelete