Wednesday, February 25, 2009

AT&T Round???????

Ok, so I'm starting to lose count LOL, but NOT patience. (My mom will disagree as I have NO patience to begin with LOL) Here is the latest email from yet ANOTHER customer service rep at AT&T. My responses back to her are in purple. I have also emailed and snail mailed Mr Randall Stephenson the CEO. Still waiting on my return receipt. Oh, and I sent him a bill too for $2,750.00 for everything.

Greetings Sherry,Thank you for your email regarding your rebate. Which one? My name is Mamie, and I will be happy to assist you with your inquiry. By sending me to customer service, right? I called you today at 2:54 PM (CST) but did not get an answer. I apologize for the frustration you have encountered with your reward. I do not want apologies, I want a check.I have been unsuccessful in our attempts to reach you by telephone. Why is attempt plural? 1 phone call and you are unsuccessful? Please reply to this email and provide us with a number where you can be reached and the best time for us to call. You have my number and I am here when I am here. I am not going to wait around to hear from you. You can tell me when you are going to call so that I may be here. Better yet just let Mr Stephenson handle it. I'm done with customer service. Our office is available to make calls from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm, Monday through Saturday, and 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm on Sunday. So why only 1 "attempt" in all those hours?
Sherry, I try to handle as many inquiries as possible through email. What is so hard about handling this through an email? Just send me my check. (NO debit cards I want a check) However, your specific concern would be best handled by our Customer Sales and Service Center. Please call 1-877-258-1427 to speak to a service representative. No I will not. I am done with your lack of customer service. Hours of Operations:Monday through Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PMIf I can be of any further assistance, please reply directly to this email. Further assistance should be handled by Randall Stephenson CEO of AT&T.Thank you for using AT&T. We appreciate your business and continued loyalty. Wow, you guys really don't pay attention to anything do you? Another reason I will not deal with "customer service".Regards,MamieYour AT&T Customer Service RepresentativeTo receive regular AT&T email communications, special offers, and handy online tips please visit: http://att.com/up2speedNOTICE: Based on the information you provided, our understanding of your request, and currently available data, we will address your inquiry to the best of our ability. Please note that prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change, and in the event of a discrepancy, prices, terms and conditions in any applicable tariffs govern.

3 comments:

  1. You have to be kidding!? I give you all the credit in the world for still going with this. I, personally, would have given up by now :) Did you hire a lawyer yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The saga continues!!!

    Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always accuse them of false advertising and that the FCC will hear from you if the problem is not solved in a very short period of time.

    I feel for you, Had same run around not to long ago. Made me want to spit nails. The steel kind not finger nails.

    Good luck with the deaf ears of communications carriers.

    ReplyDelete