Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tag I'm it!!

Hi all,


I know it's been a month since my last update, but now I really have no choice LOL. I have been tagged by EccentricPastiche aka LiberTEAS.


This is a 6th Picture Meme Tag, and here's how it works...


The tagged individuals are to go to their picture file on their computer, and select the 6th folder, and then select the 6th picture from that folder, post it on their blog, and then tell the story behind the photo. So, I shall share with you the 6th photo in the 6th folder of my picture file....











This is our Princess Chloe she is now 6 years old and a leukemia survivor!! This was taken Christmas of 2007 she is putting on her "I love Jack" wristband. She absolutely LOVES Jack Sparrow as well as her "Uncle" Jack (my hubby). I was playing with my new digital camera that I had gotten for Christmas.

While I am here, I may as well let you all know that my turtles are featured in another blog as well. You can read that at www.adidaswithyou.blogspot.com
I think I really have a fan LOL!!
Anyway will try to write more soon!! Love to all, "The Almighty Hair" (lmao)

Now I get to tag 6 more bloggers =)
1.Steve at adidaswithyou
2.Lanee at LaneesCrochet
3.Deb at Deborahs Candle Magic
4.Tamara at with our Hands
5.hdawnparratt at Quality Handmade Cards
6.BBB at Brianna Beans Boutique
I'm tagging ya... now, you need to show us your 6th picture meme!!! And don't forget to tag 6 others!!

~Sherry~

2 comments: