Monday, November 3, 2008

Google AdSense IS a SCAM

Well, it's been about a week (I think) and wouldn't you know, my friend (who was also due to be paid) got her AdSense account cancelled. I say it's a HUGE scam and I WILL get the word out to anybody and everybody. My friend was going to use her monies for IVF treatment, mine was for bills, but Google thinks otherwise. Google is a good search engine, but that is as far as it goes! STAY AWAY FROM THEIR ADS!! DON'T post them, DON'T click on them, just stay far far away from them. This is one GOOD example of how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. We were only trying to make a few extra bucks in this rotten economy. Google and their advertisers obviously aren't hurting, why do we have to suffer?
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE send this out to EVERYONE you know. Help me spread the word about this SCAM!!!
Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. I've tried google adwords and it does not work at all. I spent about $200 and people click on the ads, but it doesn't generate sells. The words you want are expensive because bigger companies (or google itself) have put a high price tag on those words. My ads were showing on random sites and I specifically set my ads to be on certain sites. It's a big gamble to me.

    ReplyDelete