Friday, September 5, 2008

Good Morning!!

Good morning everyone!!
Yes I am up early this morning. It is garage sale day for me. I am going to set up my handmade goods and hopefully sell out of everything!! LOL Yeah right I'm not THAT good.
I have already skimmed through the newspaper this morning and there is an update today on my niece Beth. They have a very nice article and picture of her with her new bike that was given to her by a family friend Natalie Yaggi. Thank you Natalie!! Also, thank you again to everyone for all of your prayers and support throughout all of this.
I also want to thank blockheadrod this morning, for posting a promo in the etsy forums the other night. I have now learned how to advertise my etsy shop for free on the internet. You can see 1 of my "ads" at blockheadrods site a blog on Etsy blogs, just look for the Relay For Life/American Cancer Society avatar/symbol.
Ok, I better go get ready for the big day, say some prayers for us!!
Love to all,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment