Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Standing up

Family, friends, followers and fellow crafters,
As many of you know I am a firm believer in standing up for my rights and the rights of others. For just over a month now I have been in somewhat of a battle with 2 companies that have no regard for crafters or the common people. These companies seem to only be interested in lining their own pockets at the expense of others, while some of us are just trying to make a few extra dollars to keep up with these hard economic times. In an ongoing effort to help myself and fellow crafters to be able to make some extra money without being bothered by corporate attorneys and their false claims of infringement as well as the venues that refuse to investigate, learn the law, or back their sellers, I will be filing a lawsuit seeking an injunction. Hopefully this injunction helps the many thousands of other crafters out there as well.
In order to file a lawsuit, it of course costs money, which I unfortunately do not have extra just sitting around as most people don't now days. So, I was thinking that so many people start their holiday shopping early, maybe they would like some of my handmade crafts for gifts and /or stocking stuffers, and at the same time help a good cause with their purchases. My online studio is located at http://www.hairtiesgalorenmore.artfire.com/ and can also be accessed directly from Facebook through my Artfire kiosk. Paypal is the payment method and is pretty much instant as well as secure.
Please feel free to forward this on to anyone you wish. I do NOT expect any one to buy or feel guilty for not buying, this is just a shot in the dark for me. You can't kill a crafter for trying! If it works, GREAT!! If it doesn't, then oh well we'll figure out plan B.
I have been told that I make some pretty mean and addictive Pecan turtles as well as some white chocolate macadamia nut turtles, both of which are only $10.00 a pound and would make a great gift (even for yourself)!
Thank you all for your support through all of this, it IS greatly appreciated!
If you are on Facebook, don't forget to fan me (hairtiesgalorenmore). You can also do it from over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I think?? LOL

2 comments:

  1. I stand up for what I believe in too!

    I sae "Gingy" in the top right hand corner of your post. I love gingerbread people. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have been to your site... sounds like a rough time :(

    ReplyDelete